Dutch Hip Custom
Standard T1-11 Wood Siding
- 1 single door & double doors
- 3 windows with screens and shutters
- Our vinyl pool houses will have double solid steel slab doors and a solid steel slab door
- 8’ wide buildings have 3 pressure treated 4 x 4’s running the length of the structure
- 10’, 12’, 14’ wide buildings have 5 pressure treated 4 x 4’s running the length of the structure
- All pool houses have a 2 x 4 sub-floor running the opposite direction of the 4 x 4’s spaced 16″ on center with 5/8″ CDX plywood on top of the sub-floor.
- All of poolhouses are house framed with 2 x 4’s on 16″ centers and doubled plated on the top
- The exterior walls have 1/2″ duratemp (T 1-11) siding
- Our vinyl buildings are skinned with 1/2″ 4 ply plywood with 4″ dutch lap vinyl siding
- All pool houses have 2 x 4 roof joist that are gusseted at the peak of the roof and spaced on 16″ centers
- On top of this we use 1/2″ 4 ply plywood with felt paper and 30 year asphalt shingles. Vinyl pool houses come standard with architectural shingles.
- Decking is make with pressure treated 2 x 4’s
- Spindle railing with pressure treated 4 x 4 posts
- Vinyl pool houses have a composite decking with vinyl straight rails and posts
8 x 10 to 8 x 24 — 10 x10 to 10 x 40 — 12 x 12 to 12 x 40 — 14 x 16 to 14 x 40
- Standard or Rolled ridge vent
- Air vent
- Weather vane
- Flower boxes
- Extra doors
- Extra windows
- Vinyl siding
- Pressure treated floor
- Insulated floor
- Electrical package
*Colors shown below may vary slightly and we encourage you to stop in and view samples.
**Color samples shown below may vary slightly and we encourage you to stop in and view samples.
**Cedartone and Redwood stain also available.